Drunk man sings “Kiss From A Rose” to his cat.
TERRIBLE AT ACTUALLY DOING THESE THINGS but I was tagged by a whole bunch of people today so here goes I guess!
Basically, this is that thing where you put your phone/whatever on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs and then tag 10 people.
1. Don’t Get Me Down - Klumzy Tung
2. Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High? - Arctic Monkeys
3. Have A Kick Ass Summer (Me and My Friends)- The Dandy Warhols
4. Fireproof- One Direction
5. Down and Out in the Bold New City of the South - Astronautalis
6. Itzcuintli-Totzli Days- The Mountain Goats
7. Sweatpants- Childish Gambino
8. Alive- One Direction
9. Two-Headed Boy- Neutral Milk Hotel
10. aloC-acoC- Brand New
so uhhh hip hop, 1D and baby’s first hipster mix. pretty much much sums it up.
i tag trashthestampede ten times.
why does literally everyone in the gravity falls fandom right now want to fuck the illuminati dorito
when i see this
all i can think of is this
- Eminem - Not Afraid
- Hans Zimmer - Time (Instrumental Core Remix)
Not Afraid © 2010 Shady Records, Aftermath Entertainment, Interscope Records; Time © 2010 Reprise Records. My mash-ups are transformative works and are protected by the DMCA’s fair-use doctrine.
Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
Centuries + Van Ark/Simon and Moonchild/Five
(Ft. Landon Liboiron as Simon Lauchlan, Lily Rabe as Moonchild, and Osric Chau as Sam Yao.)
no one tells you that your twenties are gonna be like drinking juice straight from the jug because you have no clean cups and listening to a boy band that is not aimed at your particular demographic and filling the void with lipstick and cheap thrills